Background to our research
Health TV has contracted The Nielsen Research Company to complete six rounds of patient research into their attitudes towards Health TV over 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Patients are interviewed as they leave the Medical Centre to gain
- Insights into their attitudes towards Health TV
- Understanding what messages they recalled
- How they felt about the concept of Health TV
- And what action they would take as a result of viewing Health TV
- 2,261 patients have been surveyed across 23 Medical Centres in:
Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Hutt Valley, Porirua, Wellington, Christchurch
- Key Findings From Sept 2008
- 93% of people strongly agree or agree that Health TV is a good way to learn useful information about health and wellbeing.
- 75% of people strongly agree or agree that Health TV enhances the waiting experience
- Over 88% of respondents agreed having Health TV showed the medical centre was modern and up to date.
- Over 75% of respondents remembered topics around health, diet and wellbeing.
Please contact us for further research findings.